With the theme of "Accelerating the Market Adoption of LED Lighting," Strategies in Light Europe's conference will address key issues involved in the transformation of the lighting market.
Discussions in our highly focused conference sessions will cover topics ranging from:
* LED systems & end products
* LED light-engines, modules & emitters
* Critical components such as drivers & controllers, optics, thermal management and test & measurement
Our speakers with focus on issues such as:
* Critical challenges & barriers to adoption
* Regulatory issues & standards
* Government support & funding
* Technology updates & roadmaps
* The supply chain
* The competitive landscape
The Strategies in Light Europe Conference & Exhibition will commence with two half-day workshops on Monday 27th September.
* Workshop A – ‘Standards for LED lighting: what’s the current status and where are the gaps’
* Workshop B – ‘Building the perfect luminaire: essential considerations when designing effective LED lighting’
For futher information contact: Conference Chair, Tim Whitaker at +44 0 117 946 7262 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org