The Future. Illuminated.
LIGHTFAIR® International (LFI) is the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference. LFI has a proven track record of bringing top international and domestic Architectural, Design, Engineering and Lighting professionals together with exhibitors from around the world.
LIGHTFAIR International is co-owned by the International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD, www.iald.org) and the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES, www.ies.org). The event is co-owned, produced and managed by AMC, Inc. (www.americasmart.com).
- Building Integration will be introduced in a Pavilion and as a Conference track.
- The Daylighting Pavilion showcases product-specific manufacturers.
- The unique Daylighting Institute offers specialized courses on this critical topic.
- The Conferecen offers 200+ hours of world-class accredited education.
- The Institutes also feature fascinating Keynote Speakers.
- The LFI Innovation Awards® honors the industry’s newest product designs.
- LFI Networking & Special Events bring together lighting industry professionals.
LIGHTFAIR’s Las Vegas edition is expected to attract over 19,000 design, lighting, architectural, engineering and industry professionals from around the world:
Lighting & Energy Educators
Public Utility Specialists
More than 475 of the world’s leading manufacturers will showcase products in over 160,000 square feet of exhibits, including:
Lampholders and Switches
Lighting Control components
Contemporary & Decorative lighting
LIGHTFAIR International offers the world’s largest and most comprehensive
annual architectural and commercial lighting conference, featuring 200+ hours
of CEU / LU / HSW accredited courses. Course options provide AIA, ASLA, BOMI, IDCEC, IES, and IFMA accreditation (upon individual association approval).
All courses include FREE entrance to the Exhibit Hall.