The newest member of our EarthPAR family, the EarthPAR 20 replaces the popular TriSpectra-10 and adds a whole new level of performance. Utilizing some of the latest LED technology from Sharp Semiconductor. The EarthPAR20 is an advanced 7 Watt led replacement for common PAR20 and R20 lamps operating at 40 to 50 watts. A unique polycarbonate diffuser allows for an attractive light pattern no matter what the application.
Spotlight or Floodlight? There's an EarthPAR 20 for you.
EarthPAR20 is available in 40 Degree and 120 Degree lenseing to allow you to use it anywhere high quality, compact PAR lighting is required.
Best of all, since its an EarthLED you know that the EarthPAR 20 will run cool and last over 50,000 hours thanks to its advanced thermal management solution.
- Power Consumption: 7 Watts
- Light Engine: 1 x 6.5 Watt SHARP Z Series LED
- Input Voltage: 110~240 V AC (Worldwide)
- Luminous Flux: 400 Lumens (Warm), 550 Lumens (Cool)
- Color Temperature: 2800 K (Warm), 5000 K (Cool)
- CRI: 70 Warm White, 80 Cool White
- Beam Angle – 40 or 120 Degrees Available
- Lifespan: > 50,000 Hours (MTBF)
- Construction: Aluminum with Integrated Heatsink, Polycarbonate Lens
- Physical Dimensions:
Overall Length – 4.13 in (105 mm), Diameter – 2.95 in (75 mm)
Weight – 7 Ounces
- Base Types Available: Medium Edison (E26/27) Bayonet (B22)
- Great For: Spotlights, Down Lights, Protected Outdoor Lighting
Cost to run for one year* – $2.04
Calculated assuming 8 Hours a day operation, 365 Days a Year with $.10 KWh Electricity Cost