Fully encapsulated, 120 Volt, 3 Watt, GU10
mounting that integrates energy saving Hi
Power CREE LED technology into a GU10
format. Available in Soft White (SW) and
Daylight (DL) and in two beam angles Wide
60° (60) and Narrow 15° (N).
• GU10 base allows mounting an
MR16 formatted lamp into a 120V GU10
• 3 Watt, 120 Volt operation. Remote
transformer not required.
• Soft White SW (3000K) in a Narrow (-15)
15° or Wide (-60) 60°
• Daylight DL (5000K) in a Narrow (-15) 15°
or Wide (-60) 60°
• Compare to 30W (SW) or 40W (DL)
MR16 medium flood light output.
• 3 on-board Hi-Power LED diodes
• Approximately 50,000 hour lamp life.
• Very low heat output.
The LED-MR16 3W GU 2-pin lamp has
been designed to retrofit GU base fixtures
where a low profile MR16 is desired, also
reducing maintenance and energy expenditures
- and as an energy saving light source
for new fixtures and installations.
• Retail display applications
• Task lighting
• Recessed downlighting
• Undercabinet lighting (especially where
heat is a factor)
• Hospitality and institutional retrofit
• Underwater fixtures and applications
• Residential lighting