Fully encapsulated, 120 Volt, 3 Watt, GU10
mounting that integrates energy saving LED
technology into a MR16 format. Available in Soft
White (SW) and Daylight (DL).
• GU10 base allows mounting an MR16
formatted lamp into a 120V GU10 socket.
• 3 Watt, 120 Volt operation.
Operates off of standard house current.
• Soft White SW (3000K)
• Daylight DL (5000K)
• Compare to 15W MR16 medium flood light
• 48 on-board LED diodes
• Approximately 50,000 hour lamp life.
• Very low heat output.
The LED-MR16 3W GU10 lamp has been
designed to retrofit GU base fixtures where a low
profile MR16 is desired, also reducing
maintenance and energy expenditures - and as
an energy saving light source for new fixtures
• Retail display applications
• Task lighting
• Recessed downlighting
• Undercabinet lighting (especially where heat
is a factor)
• Hospitality and institutional retrofit
• Underwater fixtures and applications
• Residential lighting