Fully encapsulated, 120 Volt, 3 Watt, JDR E26
med. base mounting that integrates energy
saving LED technology into a PAR20 format.
Available in Soft White (SW) and Daylight (DL).
• JDR med. base allows mounting a PAR20
formatted lamp into a JDR socket.
• 3 Watt, 120 Volt Low Voltage operation.
Remote transformer not required.
Operates off of standard house current.
• Soft White SW (3000K)
• Daylight DL (5000K)
• Compare to 15W PAR20 medium flood light
• 48 on-board LED diodes
• Approximately 50,000 hour lamp life.
• Very low heat output.
The LED-PAR20 3W JDR med. base lamp has
been designed to retrofit JDR base fixtures
where a low profile PAR20 is desired, also reducing
maintenance and energy expenditures - and
as an energy saving light source for new fixtures
• Retail display applications
• Task lighting
• Recessed downlighting
• Hospitality and institutional retrofit
• Underwater fixtures and applications
• Residential lighting