Fully encapsulated, 120 Volt, 3 Watt, JDR E26
med. base mounting that integrates energy saving
Hi Power LED technology into a JDR format.
Available in Soft White (SW) and Daylight (DL).
Three beam angles available.
• JDR E26 med. base allows mounting an
PAR20 formatted lamp into a 120V E26
• 3 Watt, 120 Volt operation.
Remote transformer not required
• Soft White SW (3000K) in a Narrow (-15)
15° or Wide (-60) 60°
• Daylight DL (5000K) in a Narrow (-15) 15°
or Wide (-60) 60°
• Compare to 30W (SW) or 40W (DL)
MR16 medium flood light output.
• 3 on-board Hi-Power LED diodes
• Approximately 50,000 hour lamp life.
• Very low heat output.
The LED-PAR20 3W JDR lamp has been
designed to retrofit JDR medium base fixtures
where a PAR20 look is desired, also reducing
maintenance and energy expenditures - and as
an energy saving light source for new fixtures
• Retail display applications
• Task lighting
• Recessed downlighting
• Hospitality and institutional retrofit
• Underwater fixtures and applications
• Residential lighting