Fully encapsulated, 12 Volt, 2 Watt, GX4 bi-pin
mounting that integrates energy saving LED
technology into a MR11 format. Available in Soft
White (SW) and Daylight (DL).
• Standard G4 bi-pin base allows mounting
wherever MXR11 bi-pin is accepted.
• 2 Watt, 12 Volt Low Voltage operation.
Fixture mounted or remote transformer
• Soft White SW (3000K)
• Daylight DL (5000K)
• Replaces 20W MR11 in many applications.
• 1 on-board CREE LED diode.
• Up to 50,000 hour lamp life.
• Very low heat output.
• Not dimmable.
The LED-MR11 2W lamp has been designed to
retrofit existing MR11 installations, thereby reducing
maintenance and energy expenditures - and
as an energy saving light source for new fixtures
• Retail display applications
• Task lighting
• Recessed downlighting
• Undercabinet lighting (especially where
heat is a factor)
• Hospitality and institutional retrofit
• Underwater fixtures and applications
• Residential lighting