Fully encapsulated, 12 Volt, 5 Watt, bi-pin
mounting that integrates energy saving High
Power LED technology into a standard MR16
format. Available in Soft White (SW) and
• 5 Watt, 12 Volt operation.
• Daylight DL (5000K)
• Soft White SW (3000K)
• Compare to 30W (DL) or 25W (SW)
halogen light output.
• 1 on-board Hi Power LED diode
• Up to 50,000 hour lamp life.
• Low heat output and no harmful gasses.
• Not dimmable
• -40°F to 140°F working environment
The 5W MR16 lamp has been designed to retrofit
existing MR16 halogen installations, thereby
reducing maintenance and energy expenditures
- and as an energy saving light source for new
fixtures and installations.
• Recessed lighting
• Track lighting
• Accent lighting
• Retail showcases
Bulb Type: MR16 Base Type: GX 5.3 bi-pin
Bulb Material: Glass Replaces: 25W, 30W
Lumens: 100SW / 120DL Life Time: up to 50,000 Hrs.
Input Voltage: 12V Output Power: 5W
Dimensions: 2” x 2-3/8” Beam Angle: 60°
Light Source: 1 pc LED Inert Gasses: No
CRI: 75 Color: (SW) est. 3000K
UV/IR Radiation: No (DL) est. 5000K