Fully encapsulated, 12 Volt, 6 Watt, bi-pin
base mounting that integrates energy saving
hi power LED technology into a standard
MR20 format. Available in Soft White (SW)
or Daylight (DL).
• Bi-pin base.
• 6 Watt, 12 Volt operation.
Remote transformer not required.
Operates off of standard house current.
• Soft White SW (3000K) in a Narrow
(-15) 15° or Wide (-60) 60°.
• Daylight DL (5000K) in a Narrow (-15)
15° or Wide (-60) 60°.
• Compare to 60W MR20 light output.
• 3 on-board hi power LED diodes
• Approximately 50,000 hour lamp life.
• Very low heat output.
• Dimmable with recommended Lutron
The 6W lamp has been designed to retrofit
existing bi-pin installations, thereby reducing
maintenance and energy expenditures - and
as an energy saving light source for new
fixtures and installations.
• Retail display applications
• Task lighting
• Recessed downlighting
• Hospitality and institutional outdoor
and landscape retrofit
• Underwater fixtures and applications
• Residential lighting