Fully encapsulated, 12 Volt, 7 Watt, bi-pin
mounting that integrates energy saving High
Power LED technology into a standard, dimmable
MR16 format. Available in Soft White (SW) and
• 7 Watt, 12 Volt operation.
• Daylight DL (5000K).
• Soft White SW (3000K).
• Compare to 50W (DL) or 40W (SW).
halogen light output.
• 4 on-board Hi Power LED diodes.
• Up to 50,000 hour lamp life.
• Low heat output and no harmful gasses.
• Dimmable with Lutron MALV-600.
• -40°F to 140°F working environment.
The 7W MR16 lamp has been designed to retrofit
existing MR16 halogen installations, thereby
reducing maintenance and energy expenditures
- and as an energy saving light source for new
fixtures and installations.
• Recessed lighting
• Track lighting
• Accent lighting
• Retail showcases
Bulb Type: MR16 Base Type: GX 5.3 bi-pin
Bulb Material: Glass Replaces: 40W, 50W
Lumens: 280SW / 350DL Life Time: up to 50,000 Hrs.
Input Voltage: 12V Output Power: 7W
Dimensions: 2” x 2-1/8” Beam Angle: 38°, w/wash 120°
Light Source: 4 pc LEDs Inert Gasses: No
CRI: 80 Color: (SW) est. 3000K
UV/IR Radiation: No (DL) est. 5000K