Fully encapsulated, 12 Volt, 3 Watt, MR16 bi-pin
mounting that integrates energy saving Hi Power
LED technology into a MR16 format.
Available in Soft White (SW) and Daylight (DL).
• 3 Watt, 12 Volt operation.
Remote transformer required.
• Soft White SW (3000K) in a Narrow (-15)
15° or Wide (-60) 60°.
• Daylight DL (5000K) in a Narrow (-15) 15°
or Wide (-60) 60°.
• Compare to 30W and 40W MR16 medium
flood light output.
• 3 on-board Hi-Power LED diodes.
• Approximately 50,000 hour lamp life.
• Very low heat output.
• Dimmable with recommended Lutron
The LED-MR16 3W bi-pin lamp has been designed
to retrofit MR16 bi-pin base fixtures where
a MR16 look is desired, also reducing maintenance
and energy expenditures - and as an
energy saving light source for new fixtures and
• Retail display applications
• Task lighting
• Recessed downlighting
• Undercabinet lighting (especially where heat
is a factor)
• Hospitality and institutional retrofit
• Underwater fixtures and applications
• Residential lighting
Bulb Type: MR16 Base Type: GX 5.3 bi-pin
Bulb Material: Glass Replaces: 30W, 40W
Lumens: 160SW / 190DL Life Time: 50,000 Hrs.
Input Voltage: 12V Output Power: 3W
Dimensions: 1-7/8” x 1-3/4” Beam Angle: 15° (15) 60° (60)
Light Source: 3 pc LED Lumens / Watt: 65
Color: (SW) est. 3000K (DL) est. 5000K
UV/IR Radiation: No