Fully encapsulated, 12 Volt, 3 Watt, GX5.3 bi-pin
mounting that integrates energy saving LED
technology into a MR16 format. Available in Soft
White (SW) or Daylight (DL).
• GX5.3 Standard bi-pin base allows mounting
wherever MR16 bi-pin is accepted.
• 3 Watt, 12 Volt Low Voltage operation.
Fixture mounted or remote transformer
• Soft White SW (3000K)
• Daylight DL (5000K)
• Compare to 15W MR16 light output.
• 48 on-board LED diodes
• Approximately 50,000 hour lamp life.
• Very low heat output.
The LED-MR16 3W lamp has been designed to
retrofit existing MR16 installations, thereby reducing
maintenance and energy expenditures - and
as an energy saving light source for new fixtures
• Retail display applications
• Task lighting
• Recessed downlighting
• Undercabinet lighting
(especially where heat is a factor)
• Hospitality and institutional retrofit
• Underwater fixtures and applications
• Residential lighting