Fully encapsulated, 12 Volt, 2 Watt, GX5.3 bi-pin
mounting that integrates energy saving LED
technology into a lensed MR16 format.
Available in Soft White (SW) and Daylight (DL).
• GX5.3 Standard bi-pin base allows mounting
wherever MR16 bi-pin is accepted.
• 2 Watt, 12 Volt Low Voltage operation.
Fixture mounted or remote transformer
• Soft White SW (3000K)
• Daylight DL (5000K)
• Compare to 15W MR16 medium flood light
• 21 on-board LED diodes
• Approximately 50,000 hour lamp life.
• Very low heat output.
The LED-MR16 2W lamp has been designed to
retrofit existing MR16 installations, thereby reducing
maintenance and energy expenditures - and
as an energy saving light source for new fixtures
• Retail display applications
• Task lighting
• Recessed downlighting
• Undercabinet lighting (especially where heat
is a factor)
• Hospitality and institutional retrofit
• Underwater fixtures and applications
• Residential lighting