From 5Vdc to 40Vdc, Up to 2Amps (Continuous)
Miniature Four-Wire Dimmer
Patent # US 7,102,902,B1
* Dimming Range: 0-100% of Input
* Input Voltage: Any DC Voltage between 5VDC and 40VDC
* Output Voltage: Continuously adjustable between zero and full-on
* Minimal no-load current (10-15mA)
* Can drive up to 2000 Standard White LEDs or 50 High-Flux LEDS
* Industry-standard hockey puck package
* PWM design generates very minimal heat
* Encapsulated design resists vibration.
* Setting is retained during power failure.
* Easy to wire: Simple screw terminals
* Efficiency is approx. 95% at most settings, to minimize waste heat and save battery power.
* Control up to 2A maximum.
* No configuration needed when used with any Voltage between 5V,and 40V (batteries or DC power supplies). Just plug in and go.